Swift Skin and Wound Demo Day
Saturday, June 6 @ 2:15 – 5:15 pm ET
Why are wound care nurses at over 3500 healthcare organizations across the country trading in their paper rulers for their smartphones?
Now you can see why for yourself.
This is your chance to drop in on a live demonstration of Swift Skin and Wound.
As part of our participation in the 3-day WOCNext Virtual Conference, we will be hosting a Demo Day where you’ll have the opportunity to learn about Swift Skin and Wound works and see:
- How automatic smartphone wound measurements accurately capture length, width, and depth
- How easy it is to complete skin and wound assessments with in-app workflows
- How online dashboards give you visibility into patients and wounds facility or census wide
- Our newly released “virtual visits” telemedicine offering
How to join Demo Day
- If you are attending the WOCNext Virtual Conference, come by the Swift Medical Booth # 107 between 2:15 – 5:15 pm and you’ll be directed to the Demo Day Zoom Room.
- If you are not registered for the event, but would still like to join the Demo Day, you can register here and we’ll send you the link to join.