How Forte Health Services uses technology to deliver an efficient wound care program
A Video Case Study
Leading a reputable wound care program can be tough. You have a strong and knowledgeable team but it’s hard to actually prove it. Worse yet, their knowledge and time is being wasted on inefficient processes and unnecessary travel time.
Meet Ashley Garcia, Director of Nursing at Forte Health Services. She has brought a new way to look at wound care to Forte by focusing on solid communication, actionable data, and a smarter approach to staff utilization.
Join us for this unique 45 minute case-study style webinar and hear first-hand how the team at Forte Health Services was able to improve their wound care program without hiring a wound care certified specialist while reducing the strain on their current staff.
Ashley Garcia, RN
Director of Nursing
Forte Health Services
In this unique case study format webinar you will learn:
- What your current wound care program is probably missing
- Strategies to better utilize your staff
- How Forte implemented technology at their agency
- What to do when your team is resistant to change
- The one thing that doctors want to see from your wound care program
Recorded live video